Image Map

Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Crock Pot Pesto Ranch Chicken

If Pinterest were a drug...I'd be in so much trouble. PA trouble....Hi, my name is Dana and I'm addicted to Pinterest.  I find more recipes and diy ideas that way.

I found this one over the weekend:



It is from Picky Palate
(when did Pinterest stop allowing me to add photos?)  Anyway.  I headed to town yesterday to buy the ingredients.



Crock Pot Pesto Ranch Chicken

Ingredients:

8 boneless chicken thighs
1 (8oz) jar of pesto sauce
1 pkt of dry Ranch dressing
salt and pepper
chicken broth

Directions:

Salt and pepper the chicken thighs and toss in your crock pot.  Pour pesto sauce over the chicken and smear it all around.  Sprinkle the Ranch dressing over the chicken.  Pour just enough chicken broth to cover.  Cook on low for 6-8 hours.

That's it!  You let the crockpot do the work for you. 

I questioned the chicken broth even as I was pouring it in.  You don't need it!  The chicken thighs stay nice and moist.  I served it with Oven Roasted Ranch Potatoes and green beans.  Hope you try it!

No comments:

Post a Comment