Image Map

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Oven Roasted Ranch Potatoes

I promised to share this with you yesterday, didn't I?

I woke up yesterday in a great mood. I had the day off! I drove my kiddos to school, we listened to praise and worship music and sang as we drove.  I stopped off at Sonic and blew any chance of a diet by getting breakfast.  I drove back home, again, listening to praise and worship music, making my day even better.  The sun was shining, the birds were singing, it was cool; almost brisk.  I was happy!

Then.........

I sat down on my couch with my breakfast burrito and large Dr Pepper (yup I said large) to chart from Monday.  WHAT!?!?!  My schedule had patients for that day.  I wasn't ready!  I hadn't even had a shower!  Deep breath..in...out.

I was still happy..just rushed.  All chances of a clean house, clean laundry, another great meal, would have to be held off for another day.

So, this morning, I have checked my schedule time and time again.  It's blank for today! YAY!  I'm going to get this house clean.  I'm going to get that laundry done!  And, I'm going to share that great potato recipe with you.

I got this recipe directly off the Hidden Valley box. I think you will be shockingly surprised at the simplicity of this recipe and how great they taste.

Oven Roasted Ranch Potatoes


Ingredients:

1-2 pounds of red potatoes, quartered
olive oil
sea salt
1 pkg Hidden Valley dry Ranch seasoning

Directions:

Place potatoes in a large bowl and add sea salt.  Toss to coat.  Place in an un-greased baking dish and drizzle with olive oil.  Sprinkle about half of the ranch seasoning, toss to coat, then sprinkle with the other half and toss again.  Bake at 400˚ for around 35 minutes; or until crisp. 



4 comments:

  1. Roasted potatoes are one of my favorite side dishes! I don't think I've every made them with Ranch?! We should try it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should try it.;) They were good. Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  2. I am so trying this tonight!!! Looks soooo delicious!!!

    ReplyDelete