Image Map

Monday, July 23, 2012

Menu Monday


*enter sarcasm here*  I love Mondays!*end sarcasm*  
I know, I know, I should be thankful and happy for each and every day.  And, in all  honesty, I am.  Mondays just seem to be the day I pick on.  

We spent the better part  all day yesterday assembling our pool.  We got up first thing Sunday morning to work while it was cool; only to hear thunder.  We worked through some of that, even working partly in the rain.  Then, it started raining too hard, so we took a break.  Well, folks, I think you know what happened next....the humidity set in.  It was already a hot day, but add that humidity and it was unbearable.  We got all of the assembly completed, filled it with a bit of water so I could smooth the liner.  Whew!  Even IN the water, it was too hot.  So, we'll try again this afternoon after MM gets home from work.  The boys are absolutely livid that we didn't get it completed yesterday.  But, they will survive. 

It's time for Menu Monday.  


Monday
Crock pot enchiladas
Tuesday
Chicken Linguine
Wednesday
Baked Spaghetti
Thursday
King Ranch Mac n Cheese
Friday
Meatball Subs
Sat
TBD
Sun
TBD

We're going to try the meatball subs again.  I bought actual mini-sub bread and put it straight into the freezer so it won't mold.  All of the other recipes are new to us, so I'll let ya know if we liked them.  

Have a great week!   

No comments:

Post a Comment