Image Map

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Oh How Pinteresting

It's late for Wednesday's Oh How Pinteresting post, and early for Thursday's official post. But, Maintenance Man has taken off work tomorrow, so I know it will be filled with fun times grocery shopping.

Ugh! Am I the only wife and Mother who absolutely hates to go grocery shopping? I am a ball of nerves when we leave the store. Nine times out of ten, I forget my list, and even if I do have my list 8 times out of ten, the kids are going to add things to the basket.  (And yes, MM is included with the kids)

Now on to my Pinterest picks for the week:




                                                                     Source: griffithsrated.blogspot.com via Dana on Pinterest











                                            Source: marthastewart.com via Dana on Pinterest
And this:
                                                                            Source: bonprix.co.uk via Dana on Pinterest


Should be not be allowed on the same page as these:


                                                                          Source: sixsistersstuff.com via Dana on Pinterest




                                                                     Source: bakedperfection.com via Dana on Pinterest




                                                                         Source: mybakingaddiction.com via Dana on Pinterest


That's it. My Pinteresting Picks for this week.  Again, please Pin responsibly..from the original source.  This week alone, I clicked on 3 spam Pins and 2 dead links.  Boo!  Head on over to The Vintage Apple to see more Pintersting finds.



No comments:

Post a Comment