Image Map

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Taco Tuesday

I really like Mexican food.  I could have it almost everyday.  The rest of my family...not so much.  I decided last night to make my husbands rendition of Taco Salad, only to find we had no Taco Seasoning.
I have made my own taco seasoning once before, and the family hated it.  Well; desperate times.....so I made my own again. I did not tell any of them I made the seasoning, and no one had a comment except for how great it was!  {hehe}



Taco Seasoning
 4 Tablespoons Chili Powder
1 teaspoon Garlic Powder
1 teaspoon Onion Powder
1 teaspoon Crushed Red Pepper
1 teaspoon Oregano
2 teaspoons Paprika
2 teaspoons Salt
4 teaspoons Black Pepper

Mix all ingredients in a small bowl; store in an airtight container.  Mix 1-2 teaspoons to your meat.  This is a great way to be able to control the heat of your dish. Enjoy. :)



adapted from: http://allrecipes.com/recipe/taco-seasoning-i/
Linkin to:
Everyday Mom's Meals

No comments:

Post a Comment