Image Map

Friday, February 25, 2011

Friday Five

Top Five Songs that Bore Me to Death:
1.Nights in White Satin- Moody Blues. This made number 1 simply because it must be the longest, most boring song ever recorded. Maybe it's okay if you go through life stoned.
2. My Heart Will Go On- Celine Dion. It is boring in it's own right, but really...did it have to be on ALL the time?
3. Womanizer-Brittany Spears. I really like Brittany when she first came on scene as a teen. Her music was boppy and uplifting. Now, I guess life lessons has made her callous. I guess this is what happens when you sit down to write a song and cannot think of any more lyrics.
4.Can You Feel the Love Tonight-Elton John. This must be what happens when Sir Elton tries to write his own songs. *yawn* Even if it was the love song between two lions.
5.Come Away With Me-Nora Jones. I am not a fan of adult contemporary, but this song really stands out as a snoozer.
I'm sorry if one of your favorite songs is on this list. Well I'm really not sorry, they still bore me to death. That's it. My list of "Songs that Bore Me To Death".

No comments:

Post a Comment