Image Map

Saturday, September 1, 2012

Menu Monday

Oops, it's not Monday, is it?  You'll have to forgive me for posting early.

My days of being bored have quickly gone to working all week!  I work part-time for a Home Health agency.  Now, when I say "part-time", I mean weekends and Holidays only.  So, this, technically would have been a three-day work weekend anyway.  The scheduler called me Friday to see if I could pick up some extra patients on Tuesday...Tuesday.  When I opened my schedule on the computer, I have patients scheduled Saturday-Friday!  So, keeping in mind that I usually work weekend anyway, my next day off is NEXT Monday. 

I'm already tired.  But, it will keep me busy and out of the grips of daytime TV.  I did manage to get my menus made out for the next two weeks.  Yep, you read that right!  Two weeks!  I'm ahead of the game and I am so proud of myself.  So, here is what is on our menu for this week:

Monday
Grilled Ranch Burgers*
chips

Tuesday
Tator Tot Casserole*
salad

Wednesday
Pork Tenderloin*
Parsley Potatoes

Thursday
Grilled Chicken Quesadillas**
lettuce, cheese, refried beans, etc

Friday
Meatloaf
mashed potatoes
green beans

I do not plan for the weekends, usually.  We use the grill a lot during those days. 

I hope you all have a great weekend and a safe Labor Day! 

*new to blog, but not to family
**new recipe

1 comment: