Image Map

Thursday, July 19, 2012

Oh How Pinteresting

I'm pretty sure, by now, you understand my addiction to Pinterest.  I would like to say that when repinning, please go to the original source.  It helps with stat numbers (yay) and have you ever clicked on a 'dead' pin? (Annoying!) Or worse..spam!  (ARGH!!)

 Here are my picks for the week:









It's never too early to start thinking about the Holidays, is it?



 
                                                                    Source: doneoverdecor.blogspot.ca via Dana on Pinterest
                                                                 Source: inspiringpretty.com via Dana on Pinterest
                                                                 Source: meggielynne.tumblr.com via Dana on Pinterest



One of these days, I'm going to get my sewing machine out of the closet.


                                                                        Source: sewdangcutecrafts.com via Dana on Pinterest










                                                                           Source: joann.com via Dana on Pinterest

Source: tipjunkie.com via Dana on Pinterest







And, of course, it wouldn't be a Pinterest post without some humor. I must warn any of my readers who have not ventured to my Pinterest page. My humor can be off-color and have explicit language. Consider yourself warned. :)


                                                                              Source: cafepress.com via Dana on Pinterest
                                                                                 Source: someecards.com via Dana on Pinterest
                                                                          Source: lockerz.com via Dana on Pinterest


There they are. My picks for the week. Head on over to Pinterest and take a look around.

No comments:

Post a Comment