Wednesday, June 6, 2012

God Bless the USA

Fourth of July is just around the corner!  I can't believe how fast this year has gone.

I'm thinking of the things I might need for decorations.  So, no decor is complete without some subway art, right.  Here are a couple of God Bless the USA ones:

download yours here

Get Yours Here
I hope you enjoy them. :)  Please don't upload to any other site and claim as yours.  Link ups are fine, and welcomed.  {squee} I love features.  I would also love some pictures of them in your Fourth of July decor!


Then link to the second printable has been fixed.  Sorry for any difficulties you may have encountered.

Linking up:


Whimsy Wednesday, Six Sisters' Stuff's Strut Your Stuff Saturday, My Turn (for us') Freedom Friday, Serendipity and Spice's Manic Monday, Tatertots & Jello's Weekend Wrap Up Party

Tip Junkie handmade projects


  1. Hi Dana! So glad you stopped by and linked up for my Patriotic Link Party! I love your subway art and I plan to put them in frames to place around the house. Thanks for sharing with everyone!

    1. Thanks for hosting! I love your site.

  2. Thanks for linking up. I love printables and have been looking for some. The great thing about these is that they are an inexpensive way to decorate your house!

  3. Yes, I am copying your art for my 4th of July party. I am so patriotic! Thank you for sharing at Freedom Fridays. Have an amazing week!

  4. True! It is never complete without subway art! :) Thanks for sharing with us on "Strut Your Stuff Saturday!" We hope to see you next week! -The Sisters

  5. I love your printable! But I can't print the one with the plaid border. Both links take me to the borderless printable. :(