Crock-pot Applesauce Chicken
4-6 Chicken breasts, thighs or in my case leg quarters
1 medium yellow onion, chopped
1 1/2 cup Applesauce
1T Apple Cider Vinegar
1T Apple Juice
1/4 tsp Cinnamon
1/2 tsp Pepper
2 cloves, garlic (I used about 2tsp garlic powder)
- Salt and pepper the chicken pieces. I also put the garlic on it as well.
- Place chicken in crock pot
- Cover chicken with the onion. (you can use 1T onion flakes as well, but if you use this, mix the them with the applesauce)
- In a bowl, mix applesauce, cider, juice and cinnamon together
- Pour over chicken
- Cover and cook 5-7 hours on low or 3-4 hours on high
ETA: Another hit! Kids loved it, husband loved it, I loved it. Woot! I am definitely on a roll.