Image Map

Monday, October 17, 2011

Cranberry Chicken

Ok, so I have this new layout.  I think I like it, but now there are ads on my blog? Why?  I don't want ads on my blog. I guess I'll have to go back to a plain layout again.

I have a serious love for my crock-pot.  It could even be considered an obsession.  This recipe was one that was included in a cook-book that was put together from a message board that I was a part of.  I didn't get the cook-book before the particular board closed, but I snagged a few recipes.  This is a fave!

Maddie's Cranberry Chicken

4-5 lbs chicken parts (I used a whole fryer)
1/4 tsp pepper
1/2 tsp salt (I omit this since I'm using celery salt)
Medium onion, sliced
Celery, diced (I actually use celery salt and put it directly on the chicken)
16 oz cranberry sauce (hmmm purple circles)
8 oz barbecue sauce

Combine all ingredients in a slow cooker.  Cover and cook on high for 4 hours or low for 6-8  hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment