Image Map

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

The Krazy Coupon Lady

Ok, now that we are down to one income, I have been trying ways to save money. Because no matter how I try to market my direct sales businesses, I'm getting nowhere....----->
I saw The Krazy Coupon Lady on the Nate Berkus show this morning. They helped a lady take her grocery bill from 400+ dollars to 30-something. WHAT?!? I can use a savings like that!
So, I'm trying it. They have e-coupons that, when you sign up for them, the coupon is automatically loaded to your savings card. There is really only one problem with that. I shop at Wal-mart and HEB, neither offer savings cards. So, we'll see. I've printed off my coupons, the circulars came in the mail today, and I need to go to the grocery store. I'll keep ya posted. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment