Image Map

Friday, May 14, 2010

My Life is Full of Poop

Literally....I have 3 puppies harbored in my bathroom at night. What a mess! I spend the morning disinfecting my floors, shower, and toilet. No fun for me. And trying to get rid of puppies is a lot harder than 'they' let on! I can't even get the local Animal Control Officer to come get them! AHHHH....
On top of that, my Riley is refusing to poop in the potty. He teetees like a champ, but will not and I repeat WILL NOT poop in the potty. He is so hard to train. He doesn't have a schedule, he won't tell me, ask for a Pull-up...none of the suggestions that have been given me. So, I get to clean pair after pair of underwear. I tried one suggestion given to me: to let Riley help clean up the mess...only problem with that? Riley LOVES the water, so it was fun for him. blech.

WZ3KRG872G3B

No comments:

Post a Comment