Image Map

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Me, Myself and I

I admit it..I'm experiencing blogger's block.  Part of it may be the realization that next week, I will be all alone in the house. My boys are going back to school.  Bittersweet, to say the least.  :'(

I'm also not feeling up to par.  I've been battling allergies and congestion for about 3 weeks now.  Once I finished my antibiotics, I was sure I would feel better.  But, all that did was loosen everything up causing a wonderful cough.  Eww!

So, I was very happy to see a great linky party not associated with food or crafts. (absolutely no offense to any of those parties meant, because I love them, too.) I'm not feeling very crafty and nothing remotely sounds good in the food department.

Questions this month:

1. What would you attempt if you knew you could not fail? 


     I would open a restaurant.  We would serve down-home cooking and barbecue.  Maybe even     include a casserole-to-go section. So, when Moms are just too busy to cook a home-cooked meal, they could stop by and pick up a frozen one.  Much healthier than the frozen ones you get in the store. 

2. If you only had 6 months to live, what would you do with your time?

Spend as much time with my kids as I possibly could.  I would also like to travel.  If permitted, I would love to see Europe.  If not permitted, just a tour of the good 'ol USA would be fine.

3. If a front page news article was written about you, what would the headline be?


Woman Wins Million Dollar Lottery
I know...a bit selfish, but that was a hard question!


4. What is your biggest pet peeve?


Smacking.....food, gum whatever.  Keep your mouth closed when you chew!  


5. What is your favorite chick flick movie?


Sweet Home Alabama.  Hands down, by far, my favorite movie..ever.  Favorite line from that movie? (there are so many but this one always stands out)  'You have a baby...in a bar'

I hope to occupy my/your time with wonderful linky parties like this for the remainder of the week.  I hope you don't mind.


5 comments:

  1. I am so with you on the smacking! Definitely one of the things that drives me ca-razy! Did you know there's actually a term for "us" .... Misophonia ... Who knew?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I guess it isn't so uncommon if we have a name. lol. But I had no idea I was a misophoniac.

      Delete
  2. Hola Dana!
    SimplyyMayra here, stopping by from Me, Myself and I Link-Up party. You had me at "bittersweet" as I too just experienced a bittersweet experience: (http://www.simplyymayra.com/2012/07/bitter-sweet-but-new-experiences-on.html)

    I also related to your blogger's blog...I really felt at home here, another thing in common is we both have 73 GFC...so meet your #74 supporter. You could be by #74 supporter as well, that's if you enjoy your visit over at mine of course: PonderWonders at http://www.simplyymayra.com/

    Looking forward to getting to know more about Simply You and Me! Tootles!

    ~SimplyyMayra ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Opening a restaurant would be fun :) I also don't know how I could of forgot about sweet home alabama, I love that movie!

    Thanks for linking up :)
    xo breanna

    ReplyDelete