Image Map

Thursday, July 5, 2012

Bring Back My Bar

Many of you may know that I am an Independent Scentsy Consultant.  I found Scentsy in 2010 when I was looking for a safe alternative to candles.

I love candles.  I love their scents.  I don't like the soot left behind on walls.  I don't like the emanate danger of an open flame with kids.

Enter Scentsy; a safe warming system.  The low watt bulb gently warms the wax to release the fragrance.

Right now, my absolute favorite scent is Love Story.  Sweet, but not too over powering.

Now, for the BBMB; twice a year Scentsy opens up voting.  Every discontinued scent is on the ballot.  The top 20 scents are brought back for one month only; at a discounted price.

Guess what?  July is that month!



All scents listed above are $5.00 each.   Or..
  
1.Scentsy 3-Pack
3 Scentsy Bars of your choice
$14 ($1 savings)

2. Scentsy 6-Pack
Buy 5 Scentsy Bars, get 1 FREE
$25 ($5 savings)

3. Bring Back My 
Bar Sampler
Get all 20 bars for $85 ($15 savings!)

Awesome!  

Extra gifts for our Hosts in the month of July. Matches the "Strata" warmer that has been very popular!  Online parties are included as well.  

July's Warmer of the Month is Ohana.  Adorable little thing:





During the month of July, get this cutie for 10% off.

Take a look around My site and let me know if anything catches your eye!  I'd love to have you on my team or we could set up an online party!  And you can follow my page on Facebook to keep up to date with anything Scentsy.


No comments:

Post a Comment