Image Map

Thursday, April 5, 2012

Triple Wrap Bracelet

I am so in love with Molly O Designs.  Her instructional videos make everything so easy!

I received my second kit last week and finally sat down yesterday to make it.  We {the MOD ambassadors} were to make a wrap bracelet.  She must have excellent faith in us, because she started us with a triple-wrap.  Whoa!

It took me about 2 hours to complete the bracelet, that was with one break to rest my hands.  The absolute hardest part of this was keeping the thread and the bracelet from getting tangled during the wrapping.

I'm so happy with the results, too!  She included a cute little charm to add as well.

See? Super-cute and so easy.

disclaimer:  I was provided a kit from Molly O Designs, as a MOD ambassador and asked to view the video and complete the task.  I was not reimbursed for my time, and all views expressed are solely mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment