Image Map

Monday, June 27, 2011

Monday Menu

We're sitting here watching Tom and Jerry on Cartoon Network.  The old one 'Two Mousketeers' came on.  The boys absolutely loved it.  It reminded me of my mom.  It is her favorite cartoon. I. miss. my. mom.  Circumstances will get better, I just know it! 
As we were watching, I remembered that yet again it is Monday.  Time for the weekly menu.  I also have photos in my camera I need to blog about.  But alas, that will come later. 

Monday
Enchiladas
Rice
Beans

Tuesday
Italian Beef Pot Roast
Veggies

Wednesday
Breaded Chicken 
Veggies

Thursday
Calzones 

Friday
Meatloaf
Mashed Potatoes
Peas

This weekend is going to be a surprise.  You may notice that my menus are a lot alike.  In fact, so much so I know you're really glad you don't live in my boring house.  But I can assure you that I do stray from the menu.  Let's take Wednesday, for example. My husband is so tired of chicken. Is actually forming a hate for it, so I'll probably improvise to keep peace in the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment